About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

Got refused a temporary bus pass. For fuck's sake, I'm not paying a full year for a month's use. I shall take my business elsewhere.

Had English Lit and History x2. 2 frees. That's wrong, but.....

Met some new peeps.

I'm fucked.

Can't.

Be.

Fucked.

With.

Being.

Told.

What.

To.

Do.

Constantly.

I shall set up my fake I.D. and train ticket business with George. We shall be smoke and listen to Papa Roach forever.

Ciao
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment