About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Monday 11 October 2010

Getting high on information

11/10

School.

Fucking hate this place.

But I love the people there... so fucking much.

Texting friends across the classroom just to see them smirk.

High-fiving peeps in the corridors.

Playing cards and gambling with skittles.

Sneaking out for a cigarette.

Bartering with the canteen ladies in the mornings for coffee.

Fuck the lessons: I'm all about the social.

Even though I fucking hate people.

Pompous people.

Eurgh.

And.... thus with a kiss, I die...

Ciao
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment