About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

All that rugby put hairs on your chest

Howdy!

Work today. Rained. Fell over in the courtyard, then threw up. Oh, yeah. Doesn't help that one of my co-workers is insanely gorgeous, and has now seen me vomit. Yeahhhhh. Ah, well, I got a hug =). Not much else to report, really. Spent some quality time with the guinea pig I'm babysitting for the fortnight. Hopefully get some writing done this evening, but if I don't, then doesn't really matter. Got lots done yesterday.


Ciao!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment