About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Was hypnotized by a strange delight under a lilac tree

A lazy day off work today. I sit in bed, listening to Bob Marley, playing with a lighter. I made a peach and orange smoothie, and strong coffee, and enjoy them as I type, accompanied by a jar of pickled onions.

I'm working mostly on some original material at the moment, but hopefully I'll get some inspiration for 'Motel Cabbage', and be able to post up a new chapter either today or tomorrow.

Reading 'The Time Traveler's Wife' at the moment. I got it off Amazon for 1p. I do love Amazon. I highly recommend it. There are some great quotes in it. My favourite at the moment: "I had an epiphany. I was standing in the toothpaste aisle when it happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment