About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Thursday 19 August 2010

If I crash on your couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

Work today, followed by Chris's partay.

Hiding a bottle of vodka in your bag at work is interesting, especially since all the staff knew, except the boss, including his sons, I think =)

Managed to get to Chris's house with just an address and an "it's a few streets away from the school, yeah?"

Party was.... moist.

Lots of booze, consumption of which began at 5.30.

2 cans in the first 10 minutes.

Kept half-filling my can with my vodka to save glasses, environmental and all that jazz.

I'm a cuddly and dancey drunk =)

Kept kissing people's arms to prove that I was sober.

And dancing to Shakira.

Empty stomach.

Lots of vomit.

Tim puked all over me. Eew.

Had some nice philisophical conversations with some nice drunk / high people.

Quotes of the evening:
"Hello, I'm Aslan, I come from Wales"

"We can't find Will and George."
"We can't find Will and George."
"We found Will and George. They were at Tescos."

"I had Jack Daniels for breakfast."

"Wake up! It's 5 o'clock!"

"Hi, Jack Daniels. I love you."

"I'm sober. I'll prove it. I'll kiss your elbow. See, I can remember body parts. Why don't you believe I'm sober?"

"Were you the one who was cheering me on while I vomitted?"

[repeated line]
"Can I have some [Jack Daniels]?"
"Yeah. But this cost me £11."

"We should go on the trampoline. That'll make us be sick."

"COOKIES! We need... to go to Tescos. Not us, though. Send someone to Tescos. We need cookies. Cookies sounds like a good idea."

"I'm on my invisible bike!"

"You'll regret it in the morning."

Ciao
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment