About Me

My photo
Parts made in Northumberland, assembled in Dorset, raised on Tesco Value Tinned Spaghetti, saved by Texas and Napper's Mite Cafe. When given a guitar named Bonny May of Berwick and a hat, she accidentally ventured into La La Land. She was rescued by Zebra Soap ad now swings about in gratitude.

Tuesday 10 August 2010

What about sunrise? What about rain?

Day off work today =)

Cleaned my room. Encountered some big spiders. Survived.

Scribbled some stuff for my original story: Real. A short preview:

He sat cross-legged on the floor, leaning against his dilapidated sofa, scribbling a best-seller novel down on the backs of unopened bills with a blunt pencil. He smoked a long, thin herbal cigarette.


Also wrote some more of 'Motel Cabbage'. I've got some form of plot, now, and I've been writing scenes for later that popped into my head. It's gonna get weird.

The beautiful, inspirational Jeff Buckley. This picture hugely inspired 'Real'.

















Ciao
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment